Global Oil specialises in the development and production of new oil and gas fields. The projects are all in the United States and only the most advanced technologies and methods are used for extraction and production.
Global Oil has a variety of projects that are either in production or will be producing within a few months. One of the main advantages of Global Oil is having access to new, high quality projects on a regular basis.
The company owns the rights to several existing oil projects and thereby generates a cash flow and profit for the company. Through the current private placement process, the company is currently making a pre-IPO financing round to make further acquisitions and to bring existing projects into production.
The attractiveness of the current financing round is very promising, and the forthcoming IPO will bring a financially appealing exit strategy for new investors. The company is on an expansion course and in addition to being listed in America, it will have a co-listing in Europe on Euronext and on the London Stock Exchange. The company places particular importance on the preservation of the environment and therefore avoids
questionable extraction methods such as ‘horizontal fracking‘.
Global Oil is a company which management believes can potentially be very profitable for investors. The timing for investing in oil and natural gas could not be better - energy is a basic need. A life without oil would be impossible these days. It takes at least one generation to replace oil with alternative energy methods. Until then, many experts are expecting rapidly rising oil prices in the coming years.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF GLOBAL OIL
• The management consists of European and American members who have an international network of contacts in the financial world and access to new projects.
• The company is in a growth sector and the development of the oil price will continue to rise, which will positively influence the company's value.
• The company is close to initiating an IPO and is, therefore, still very favourably priced.
• The company has access to capital and financing options, which allows for the expansion of old projects and development of new ones.
• Through its contacts and network, the company has access to projects which have an ideal cost-income ratio.
• The company will benefit from a positive trend thanks to the globally positive development of international exchanges.
• The company is in contact with the best financial professionals and market makers, who can generate
significant attention for Global once the company is publicly traded.
We focus on our core business: the management of our projects and our production. Our aim is to produce our existing resources
while developing new strategic reserves. The experience and proven track record of our management team, as well as of our
advisory board will provide Global Oil with solid leadership.
As we grow as a company and continue to align with strategic partners, we will seek to add directors and advisory board member
to have a further competitive advantage.
What Experts Say
With the geopolitical risk factor firmly reinstalled into the market, oil prices have risen to four-year highs. Gasoline prices are up nearly 20% in the past year! This is noteworthy because U.S. oil (and gas) production has been soaring to record heights.
As global oil markets shift their attention from U.S. shale oil production back to a resurgent Saudi Arabia and Russia and geopolitical concerns bearing down on oil prices, Citigroup said last Wednesday that the U.S. is poised to surpass Saudi Arabia next year as the world’s largest exporter of crude and oil products.
Global Oil Group Inc.
4590 Deodar St, Silver Springs, NV 82429, USA
VAT : 83-2531760
Global Oil Group LTD.
20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU London, ENGLAND